Sunday, May 4, 2008


"Help me open the door."



Tens of thousands of people don't need to needlessly die every year.

A simple sceening can identify whether or not you are at risk for a brain aneurysm.

Help me to help you.

Hi, I'm Linda Inglett.

In 2007, I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm, told there was no hope and that I was going to die!

The aneurysm was in the center of my brain and major surgery could cause severe brain damage.

A procedure called Embolization gave me hope for survival.


READ LINDA'S STORY HERE



FEATURED DXN PRODUCT:

MycoVeggie


DXN MycoVeggie is a unique food supplement carefully prepared from the finest all-natural ingredients including vegetables, various mushrooms, spirulina, green tea, mulberry leaf, ginkgo leaf, noni leaf, fruits, herbs and a selection of spices.

DXN MycoVeggie is low in fat, sugar-free, cholesterol-free and high in fibre, vitamin C, calcium and iron. It helps body detoxification by gently cleansing the digestive tracts and promoting waste elimination through bowels.

It may also be used as a substitute for meals as part of a weight control program.

Therefore consuming DXN MycoVeggie can increase your energy level and benefit your health in the long-run.



BITS OF WISDOM:


What I Kept and What I Saved

It's an old story but the meaning is still true. A very wealthy man donated the money to a college for a new building. During the Depression he was wiped out. He was ridiculed by some friends for having given the building to the college. "That's not the way I see it," he said. "That building is all that's left from my lifetime of work. What I gave away has been saved, what I kept has been lost."

Submitted by R. P. Cly Cited on WITandWISDOM by Richard Wimer









ON THE LIGHTER SIDE:

There is a sign series on the West Virginia Turnpike that says, "Driving while drowsy can put you to sleep—permanently."

"One thing about the rat race; even if you win, you are still a rat" - Anonymous



READERS' ADS:
Have your one-line ads seen here for free, send your ads thru marvdxn@yahoo.com


Discover the secret of building relationships http://NewbiesCanMakeMoney2.com/sts.html

Feed your mind: http://pin_dxn.mentorsclub.com

STREAMLINE SPONSORING WITH COMPRESSION
http://streamlinemagic.com/?hub

Climb to the top on Google: http://www.1on40.com/661169490




READERS' COMMENTS:

At 9:36pm on May 4th, 2008, Rebekah Jenkins said…

Hello Marvin,

I read your newsletter last week. (Health Facts) The information has been on my mind since it's absorption. I state "absorption" because I think about the information everyday. The many carcinogens found in the daily products we use made me look at all the labels on the products in the aisles at Wal-Mart. Um, there were NO products WITHOUT Laureth Sulfate in them. I could go on for a few more paragraphs, but I shall stop there.

At any rate, thank you for sharing that information. Have a productive week!

Positive wishes of continued success!-
R.Jenkins
http://acryliconcanvas.com/





VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dear DXN International and DXNUSA Members,

We have an upcoming meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada soon.

Pls updateyour contacts, friends and members to call us at: (702) 241-6487

Meeting in USA is open to all members and absolutely FREE for the love of DXN.

" We need to help each other to achieve the number 1 company in USA"

More success to DXNUSA Team.

Anthony "Tonton" Leuterio International Speaker & Gold Diamond



Louie Giglio - LAMININ






COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND CONCERNS:
Marvin Pagkanlungan
marvdxn@yahoo.com




Hemroids

No comments: